Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jolted awake

Wow, I am doing a terrible job of waking up lately. I wanted to wake up at 8am today, but here it is at 11:15am and I was jolted awake by the Fresh Direct delivery buzz. I was in the in middle of the scariest dream: Love Never Dies (the Phantom sequel) was premiering in New York and I was working at the opening night which was targeted by terrorists! (I hope my typing the "T" word does not flag the government to begin reading this blog.... well, they will probably find it uninteresting soon enough.)

The dream opening night DID go off without any problems, except at the end of the night when Andrew Lloyd Webber was saying goodnight to me, I wanted to snap a photo and I realized I didn't have a camera AND I WASN'T WEARING ANY MAKEUP! Glad I'm awake and out of the dream! In the light if day I realize Photoshop would be my friend in that situation.... but in the dream I was mortified!

Hmm, maybe am I scared of showing my "real face" to the world? I don't THINK so.... I've actually been going out in without makeup, in my yoga pants and sneakers quite a bit lately. I just have been having the strangest, most vivid dreams recently.

Seriously I must snap myself into alertness because I have so much stuff I want to do today.

But, bah, morning's are terrible. The only thing good about them is it's the perfect time to pluck my eyebrows into submission because my nerves are literally not awake enough to feel pain yet.

If this post makes no sense, it's because I'm sleepwalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment