Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Catch-up days are essential" ...

... is a favorite thought of procrastinators like myself. Yesterday I spent almost the whole day "catching up" on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Friendfeed (all the blogs I read -- a recommended feed reader by the way!), plus a handful of forums I keep up with closely. PLUS the random saved shows on the DVR. And the YouTube videos I've been flagging and meaning to watch. Plus this blog. All this electronic catching up. The e-catchup?

Yet the real physical "stuff" of my life hasn't gotten touched yet -- the mail from the past week, the second bedroom full of STUFF that hasn't gotten set up yet, the bags of clothing I still haven't found a place for in this new apartment.

Working on it.... but I hate STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment